Sunday, January 10, 2010

Love in Bloom



Love is in the air!  Valentines Day is fast approaching, so time for some fun decor.  I should probably get down my Christmas Tree first!!  I'm bad this year.  I have removed most my Christmas decorations, but the tree still stands.  I think it's because I am a being such a  slug enjoyed it so much this year.  Whatever. ;)



I want to quickly share one of my Valentine wreaths, "Love in Bloom".  I like how it has a wintery feel but has happy spring like elements.  I quite enjoy the iced roses and I love the yellow green color.  The pink iced picks remind me of rock candy and give it a bit of whimsy.  Mixed in with moss and greenery and my fave, green hops, this wreath makes me feel the love.

 
I have some fun Valentine projects I will be sharing in the next week or so and also adding to my etsy shop.  I hope this will inspire you to show the love around your home as well.  Hey, I am even feeling like maybe...just maybe I might take down my tree! (that is 2 maybe's and 1 might)

2 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty!!!

    I love the colors and how you used the ribbon. I bought a few Valentine goodies today...trying to get in the mood!!!

    Enjoy!!!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath...can't wait to see your upcoming Valentine goodies.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)