Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beautiful Blogger



One of my very favorite blog friends, Rene, was kind  enough to give me this Beautiful Blogger award.  She is always so good to me and has one of my very favorite blogs, Cottage and Vine.  She has a beautiful home, an amazing design style and ideas and the cutest co-editor around.   Although I have never "met" her in person, her sweet spirit comes through her words.  Thanks Rene. :)

So, my instructions are to pass the Beautiful Blogger award on to fellow bloggers and also tell you 7 things about myself that you may not know.  This is hard because there are so many great blogs and they are all beautiful.  Plus, I tend to over analyze everything.  Hey, that could be one thing you don't know about me! ;)

Beautiful Bloggers


7 Things You May Not Know About Me

1. I am a licenced cosmetologist who "retired" to be home with my girls.  My mom owns a hair salon so I still get to be involved a bit.  I do enjoy it.

2. I married my high school sweetheart.  We have been together for 14 years, married for 11 and I love him more everyday!  He is witty, smart, talented, handsome and the best husband and daddy ever.  I could go on and on...  Yeah, I think he's pretty cool. :)


3. I am the oldest of 4 kids and I think I play the "big sister" role quite well. Just ask them ;)  Two brothers and one sister and I love them so much!  (A quick side note; my Mom and Dad are the best!)




4. I cannot fully function untill I've had my coffee.

      Photo- moosecoutnrygardens.com

5. I like shopping for clothes almost as much as I do shopping for home decor.

                    Anthroplogie.com                                      Anthropologie.com                                                 SteveMadden.com

6. I sometimes imagine myself living in a cottage surrounded by beautiful gardens, that is just a small stroll from a little town filled with interesting shops and restaurants.  Oh, and the cottage has a stream that runs by it and maybe a vineyard and rolling green hills, oh and... my goodness, sorry about that.  I lost myself for a minute. It's been a long week. ;)

         railwaycottagefrance.com

7.  I love mystery books, movies and shows like 48 Hours Mystery.  When I was younger one of the many things I wanted to be was a detective or work in forensics. 


Now, I'm sure this was the most interesting and informative post I have shared with you to date. (insert sarcastic undertones) LOL... Thanks for indulging me!  

Now you Beautiful Bloggers, take your award and pass it on. :)  Oh, and have a great day!




10 comments:

  1. thanks so much for passing this award on to me! That was so sweet... I love your blog and sense of style. I will be passing it on this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweetheart you are! Thank you so much for this lovely award. I am so glad that we have found each other and I look forward to getting to know you better!

    I will post about this as soon as I return!

    Thanks again...you made my day!
    XOXO
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Krista thank you very much for thinking of me for such a sweet and special award! I will display it with pride. Congrats to you on receiving it as well.

    Have a wonderful week. ~Melissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krista congrats on your award....it was so sweet of you to think of me when passing it on! Will post it soon. :o)

    Thank you for commenting about the chifforobe....I am leaning towards painting it more and more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I appreciate the award! I also think you have a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Krista!

    Congrats on the Beautiful Blogger award, and thank you for passing it on to me. *smile* I will proudly display this award on my sidebar, thanks!

    You have such a lovely site and I always enjoy my visit here. The wreathes you create are to die for, I LOVE them! :)

    Hugs & Love,

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, Krista! You're too sweet!
    Looks like we have lots in common, too! I'll be checking out the rest of your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Krista, thank you so much for this award! I feel so honored...especially coming from someone whose blog I LOVE!!

    I will try and get a post up tonight with some stuff about me! Number 1 might be I am a LITTLE high strung! Ya' think??? lol

    Have a great week!

    Lou Cinda :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Krista,

    Thank you for thinking of my blog and for sending me the Beautiful Blogger award...I am so glad you received it also because you have so many talents and good things to share with others.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the nice words Krista! You definitely deserve this award and I enjoyed learning more about you.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)