Friday, July 16, 2010

Remember Me? {frumpy to fantabulous}

 IMG_0655
Do y’all remember this little guy?  I gave him a little makeover last Spring for my mantel display.  Well, I entered him in the CSI Project challenge this week and it was chosen as one of the top ten picks!  To see him in his super lovely pre-makeover look, you can visit that post HEREThanks to The CSI Project and the Shanty Sisters for featuring it! 
I hope you all have fabulous plans for the weekend and enjoy yourselves!!   Happy Weekend!! :)

3 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful honor Krista! I adore this precious box. Gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good luck with the CSI project. That is a fun link and everything that you make is so pretty. Have a great weekend and thanks for rooting for me :)

    -Rene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! congrats! he's a cutie!
    I am playing along in the chic chick media peeps thingy. I am naming you my favorite peep of the week!
    gail

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)