Thursday, December 2, 2010

Santa Bag {Bag Full of Posies}

 IMG_0516   

Last week I ordered this cute Santa bag from Bag Full of Posies.  Isn’t it cute?!  I used it today as a prop for my Christmas Vignette I’ll be showing you later, but I thought I’d share it with you now and let you know how much I love it!

 IMG_0567

How cute will it be as I am out doing all my holiday shopping?


IMG_0543IMG_0518IMG_0511

  It is good sized and very nice quality.  Kellie is so sweet and great to work with.  It was quickly shipped and arrived packaged beautifully.  She has so many other cute bags…think of Christmas gifts! :) 

She has a great blog too, just in case you didn’t know…. www.thisblessednest.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. that is soooo very cute! I think your decor makes it pop! thanks for commenting...i was searching for you in my reader and couldn't find it...probably because this computer i'm using completely sucks but i'm here...grabbing your button and putting you under d.i. so i don't lose you again:) have a nice night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes,I won one of Kellie's bags recently in a giveaway and I chose the green Ho Ho Ho bag! I just love it. I was amazed at how well she makes them. I haven't used mine yet, but soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bag - perfect for holiday shopping!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am grinning from ear to ear reading this!!!

    you are too sweet! thank you so much! your pics are so good of it as well. you are the best.
    thank you for this. this post means the world to me!

    xo!
    kellie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)