Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Whimsical {Gingerbread Man} Christmas Wreath

IMG_0581

  I wanted to share with you an custom order I just completed for a sweet customer.  It is a little different than what I usually create, but it was so fun and I think it turned out really cute. :)

 IMG_0579

The square base is made of grapevine.  I just added in a few different types of pine…some sparkly and metallic.  I then mixed in bells,  frosted berries, some fun little ornaments,  and a little gingerbread man.

I haven’t had a lot of time to make new Christmas decor for my home but I have had fun creating for others!

linking this up…

Visit thecsiproject.com

4 comments:

  1. Very fun and I love the colors! Love that little gingerbread man embellishment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so pretty! Fun, festive and great to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my favorites! So very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute. Love the square shape. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)