Friday, March 25, 2011

For the Spring Birds

We finally had some ok lighting, so I wanted to share my Spring table I was working on last week. 

I hope it inspires some Spring decorating in your home! :)

IMG_1314 IMG_1301 IMG_1306 IMG_1311 

The little bird house was a garage sale freebie that I gave a mini makeover and attached to a candlestick. I will share the before with you later.

The sweet picture on the left is my Dad as a little toddler mowing the lawn…I love it!  {Adding personal touches with photos again.}

The tiny bird nest on the left is a real one my girls found on the ground last summer.

IMG_1303

IMG_1307

Happy Spring!

Getting all Linky…

Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

5 comments:

  1. It looks so fresh and pretty! I am missing decorating for spring this year (we're moving very soon), so I love getting my fix on all these beautiful blogs (including yours!). Come to think of it, I just packed the spring wreath you made for me last year =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a pretty blog! I linked up near you over at Tatertotsandjello. Your spring time birds display is just lovely! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THis is darling! I love this look for spring.

    come visit
    chickhardware.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your spring table is lovely. The cage was a wonderful find. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty. The cage is really cool.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)