Thursday, September 22, 2011

Exciting Announcement… {Rustik Chic}

rustikchic banner

I am so over the top excited to let you all be the first to know what I have been working on the last little while.

If you follow me on Twitter (& if you don’t, you totally should.  I sometimes say funny things;)  you may remember this tweet…

twitter

And I made me this…

rustikchic

And then my crazy obsession addiction new creative outlet was born.  I just kept making them & making them until the only logical thing to do was to start a shop.

lotus_flower_by_tattootribes-d386ob4-3

Rustik Chic was born.

IMG_0254 IMG_0240

I’d love for you to check out my Shop and let me know what you think.

RustikChic.com …There are many more one of a kinds designs to come! Boho Chic, Rocker Chic, Vintage Chic…

rustikchicbag IMG_2707  IMG_2779 IMG_2763 

What make these so great?

Upcycled from vintage and second hand belts, each leather cuff is One of A Kind.  The warm rustic leather and feminine ribbons, create a perfect mix of rustik and chic.  Add in some vintage buttons, charms and jewels? Even better! 

Each individual cuff is carefully and thoughtfully crafted.

I’ve always felt vintage and second hand items have a certain charm and a history…what story will your special one of a kind piece tell?

 IMG_2787 IMG_2795

 IMG_0234 IMG_0191

P.S. ‘Like’ Rustik Chic on Facebook to stay up on all the upcoming giveaways, promotions and new designs!

A GIVEAWAY here is soon to come!

3 comments:

  1. love this idea.

    they are waaaayyy cool. love the name as well.

    lots of hugs & best wishes to you sweet girl!
    xo
    kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love these!! They're so unique and creative!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)