Monday, September 26, 2011

My DYI Cloche for Fall

IMG_0371
My little Dollar Store Wire Cloche I made last Spring happens to get the most page views on my blog.  A big chunk coming from pins on Pinterest
 You just never know what is going to gain the most attention from readers. I never imagined my quick, inexpensive, ‘on a whim project’ would be the number one viewed project on my blog. ;)
For fall, I placed some little pears inside.  Simple and subtle.
IMG_0370
If you missed the how to on the wire cloche, you can check it out HERE.
fallmantle2
fallmantle 
It’s feeling a little Fall-ish around here!

3 comments:

  1. Krista great seasonal change, did you ever think of spraying the wire mesh ORB for Fall? It would really make the yellow of the pears pop. I agree - you never know what people will love and truly it's always the most simple projects. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty piece of item. So vintage. Thanks for sharing Krista. Your newest follower. =) And maybe youll visit me someday too.


    thebookness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is adorable so no wonder your getting so many hits.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)