Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Winter Touches

IMG_0590IMG_0591IMG_0595 

This winter has felt off here due to the lack of snow and the warmer temps.

But…just when I was thinking mother nature should just cut her losses and try again next year, winter came in full force!  Since it finally feels winter-y around here I thought I would share some winter touches we have going on.

IMG_0597  IMG_0599

When it’s cold and stormy outside, I love the lights on the garland above our fireplace…this room is so cozy. I’ve removed anything to much like Christmas, but kept the simple winter touches that reflect what is going on outside.

IMG_0602

Because it stays cold and snowy here for a good while, I like to keep the winter vibe going with my decorating usually through February. Come March though,  I’m wanting & ready for SPRING!!

What about you? Do you find it hard to want to decorate this time of year?

8 comments:

  1. I am already wanting spring...freshness, colour, all of it! I tend to get that way as soon as Christmas is over, even though winter has just begun! Your winter touches look great =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! :) This is so me....I would love to have my place looking like this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're home looks so cozy! Can I just come visit for a little while? :) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, and a million times thank you for your sweet words!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your display. I am like you and had to add some color so yesterday the Valentine Decorations went up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really ready for spring and I love to use spring bulbs and flowers to brighten the place up ! Have a nice weekend... Gail x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your winter touches! Thanks for the visit :)
    debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. It works really well. Great ideas. I liked your post. Thanks for sharing this article! Feel free to read from blog Teachers Day Wishes To Dad

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new report by Expert Market Research titled, ‘Global Carbon Fibre Market Report and Forecast 2022-2027’, gives an in-depth analysis of the global Carbon Fibre Market, assessing the market based on its segments like raw materials, types, forms, end uses, and major regions. The report tracks the latest trends in the industry and studies their impact on the overall carbon fibre market upcoming years. The robust development of commercial and residential structures owing to the rapid urbanisation and increasing population is generating the demand for carbon fibres. Meanwhile, the heightened usage of carbon fibre in sporting goods such as rackets and sticks, is propelling the demand for the material. The major players in the market are SGL Carbon, Hexcel Corporation, Hyosung Advanced Materials, Mitsubishi Chemical Carbon Fiber and Composites, Inc., and Nippon Steel Chemical & Material Co., Ltd., among others. Expert Market Research provides highly skilled team of over 100 analysts and more than 3000 experts, to help its clients, ranging from Fortune 1000+ companies to small and medium sized enterprises, easily grasp the expansive industry data and help them in formulating market and business strategies. For more information about us. You can visit our website.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated! :)